Fees for the Summer Term 2019
Term fees are based on a four-band structure where members are asked to pay according to guideline income brackets.
- Individual Income below £15,000 = £66
- Individual Income between £15,000 – £20,000 = £77
- Individual Income between £20,000 – £25,000 = £88
- Individual Income £25,000 + = £99
Please use this as a guideline to decide your fee bracket. If you feel that you can pay a higher level of fees than your income bracket suggests, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
We do also have a limited number of lower concessionary rate places available to those in extreme hardship, available on a term by term basis. Please contact the Steering Group directly about this on firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Pay
- Cash: on the door
- Cheques: payable to Hullabaloo Community Quire (name on back please)
- BACS: Sort Code 08-92-99; Account Number 65061725; Account Name Hullabaloo Community Quire. Please make sure YOUR NAME is given as the reference or we won’t know who it’s from!